Dasar Privasi PelangganTarikh disiarkan : 21-04-2016 Disiarkan oleh : Main Administrator
- Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as a high priority matter.
- This Privacy Statement explains the general terms on how we protect the privacy of your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA).
- What Personal Data do we collect?
- The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties may include (but not limited to) your name, address, identification card (MyKad) number, passport number, correspondent address, telephone number, email address, company name, company registration number, active bank account number or other details relevant to your business with KTMB.
- How do we collect your Personal Data?
- This Privacy Statement covers any Personal Data provided to us:
- When making a ticket booking with us via any ticket counters or online;
- Under any other contractual agreement or arrangement; and/ or
- Via a third party i.e. travel agent.
- Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data also include (but not limited to):
- Via telephone, letter, fax or email;
- When you visit our website;
- When you contact us in person; and/ or
- When we contact you in person.
- How do we collect your Personal Data from our website?
- IP Address :-
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your membership information and to gather broad demographic information.
Hits : 5484